From Inventions to Innovation – Products, Ideas, Trends
DriveSecurity™ – An Easy to Use / Deploy Portable Media Malware Protection
DriveSecurity™ is a portable anti-virus utility that prevents malware from spreading via removable media. Designed to run without installation, DriveSecurity resides on portable drives providing protection on any Windows computer it is connected to. Changes to flash drive content are scanned by ESET's NOD32 award winning anti-virus engine.
DriveSecurity brings ESET NOD32 ThreatSense® award winning security technology, usability, and portability together. Unique benefits and differentiators:
- Anti-malware with heuristics for portable media/storage. High performance / low overhead utility. Protects against spyware, Trojans, Worms, viruses. Provides Rootkit protection and automatic hourly updates when web connection is available.
- Mobile protection for all portable drives. Designed for all portable storage devices (Flash, HDD, SSD, etc.) – no U3 support required.
- Ease of use and deploy. It works without conflict with any host resident anti-virus software. Trial, 1-, 2-, and 3-year licenses and time limited licensing available.
- Visual user interface with OEM / rebranding options.
- Remote license management. A license is granted based on the ID of the drive and can be purchased in batches making widespread deployment a snap.
- Secure drive companion. When integrated with secure storage, an instance of DriveSecurity keeps malware from penetrating private partitions any time they're open. Closing DriveSecurity will result in closing the private partition.